Thank you for coming to visit our Admissions site, we look forward to meeting you on a campus tour or just via your child’s application.
The Taipei European School has four sections, British Primary, British Secondary and High School, French Section, German Section. So please choose this correctly from the start of the application process.
The application, assessment, interview process varies slight across sections and age groups but essentially is as follows:
- Submit Application form - by February 27th 2020 for the August 2020-21 school admission.
- Invited to Assessment - March / April 2020
- Invited to Interview (parent and students) - based on satisfying Assessment criteria. April / May 2020
- Offers made April / May 2020 as per available seats in each section/year group.
- August 2020 new academic year starts
Documents required for uploading in the Application Form:
(Applications are not processed until these documents are in the system)
- Scanned copy of Applicant’s International Passport
- Most recent School Reports, in National Curriculum language (English/French/German), covering the previous 2 years.
- Applicant photo - Passport format
Verification of originals will be made at assessment days, or prior to school entry for overseas applicants that are accepted.
Additionally verification of the below documents, are required to confirm on-island status at time of school entry as per information given in the application form:
- Evidence of student’s legal residency i.e. Taiwanese passport or Alien Resident Certificate (A.R.C) as soon as it has been obtained.
- Parent documentation - official Identifications, parent’s Passports, Evidence of legal residency i.e. ID cards from Taiwanese Parents or Alien Residency Certificate (ARC) when obtained
Please note: Applicants must be able to provide a foreign passport to attend an international school in Taiwan.
Whilst we do operate ‘rolling registration’ throughout the year, (following the start of the new Academic year), due to our high demand for places, mid-year entry is very limited.
Applications which are submitted following the February 27th 2020 deadline will be processed following assessments/interviews of those received by the deadline for academic year starting August 2020, should places remain (June/July processing).
To fully understand the Admissions process, we suggest you familiarize yourself with the Admissions Policy and School Fees Policy.
Mr. Kerry Nockolds
Director of Admissions and Marketing.